Pengaruh Store Atmosphere terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen di antar Ruang Coffee & Eatery

  • Rosandi Ardi Noegraha Universitas Pertiwi, Indonesia
  • Latif Latif Universitas Pertiwi, Indonesia
  • Pradnya Sari Harsanti Universitas Pertiwi, Indonesia
  • Hilda Sari Wardhan Universitas Pertiwi, Indonesia

Abstract

This research was aimed at finding out how the Store Atmosphere affects consumer satisfaction at Antar Ruang Coffee & Eatery. This research uses a questionnaire as a tool in collecting respondent data. The analysis technique used is quantitative descriptive analysis. The population and sample in this research were visitors to Antar Ruang Coffee & Eatery. The number of respondents in this research was 100 respondents. The results of this research are based on simple linear regression analysis to obtain a sig number. < 0.05, then the store atmosphere variable has a significant influence on the consumer satisfaction variable with an R squre of 0.354, meaning that the store atmosphere influences consumer satisfaction by 35.4% and the remaining 64.6% is influenced by other factors.


 Keywords: Store Atmosphere on Consumer, Consumer Satisfaction

Published
Feb 7, 2024
How to Cite
NOEGRAHA, Rosandi Ardi et al. Pengaruh Store Atmosphere terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen di antar Ruang Coffee & Eatery. Bulletin of Community Engagement, [S.l.], v. 4, n. 1, p. 48-65, feb. 2024. ISSN 2774-7077. Available at: <https://attractivejournal.com/index.php/bce/article/view/1046>. Date accessed: 25 feb. 2024. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.51278/bce.v4i1.1046.